If your organisation is planning to hold a conference or public AGM then I can provide the professional writing services needed to produce content for your brochures, post-conference report, and website.
For a typical event I provide the following:
- Interview speakers, delegates and exhibitors to collect soundbites and quotes
- Event and conference photography/videography
- Corporate-branded conference reports
- Words and images for use on your website and other media
Newspaper and magazine
I am a regular contributor to local and national newspapers, magazines and specialist trade and non-profit organisations’ publications. Please get in touch if you have an assignment you would like me to undertake.
Whether it’s a blog, newsletter, or Facebook post, it’s essential to use easy-to-read, lively intro copy and website content using search engine friendly keywords.
My professional writing services can help you create memorable and compelling content for your print, digital and social media audiences that will ensure they keep on reading.
Contact me for help with writing new copy or refreshing existing content on your website and/or printed media.
Social media strategy
Getting the best value from social media requires a considered approach. I can help you define specific, measurable goals that let you assess how you are doing and help you identify the appropriate social media channels and advise on the most effective way to use them.
I also provide social media graphics optimised for the maximum visibility in tweets and posts.
Search engine optimisation (SEO)
I can review and refresh content on your existing website to ensure that it’s search engine friendly. By applying the appropriate SEO techniques I can help you improve your website’s ranking in Google search results.
Project documentation review
I have over twenty years experience in project management in the public sector and I am a qualified PRINCE II Practitioner. I have extensive experience in the review and editing of project documentation to ensure that its objectives are communicated to stakeholders at every level of the organisation.
A documentation review includes:
- Proof-reading and editing your project initiation documents
- Authoring clear and concise executive summaries to ensure that your objectives, timescales, resource requirements, benefits and costs are communicated succinctly to senior management
- Production of easily understood copy that will inform other stakeholders likely to be impacted by your project to encourage essential buy-in and support
- Writing and distributing press releases that will promote your project to the widest possible audience
I can also produce infographics tailored to your project for use in newsletters and presentations.